These databases are accessible from the library and home.
If you plan on accessing a database from home, please request the database password from a librarian.
Log-in to findit! to see all of the libraries databases organized by subject area!
Username: XGJL Password: nbsls
Includes the following databases:
- Bloom's Literary Reference Online
A conglomerate database that searches over thirty-five different databases. When doing a search on NOVEL you can pick and choose which of the database you wish to use. Some of the available databases are:
- Business and Company ASAP
- Pop Culture Collection
- Communications and Mass Media Collection
- Religion and Philosophy Collection
- Custom Newspapers
- General Science Collection
- Popular Magazines
- and more!
Search results include: newspapers, magazines, journals, reference material, statistics and maps
- High School Encyclopedia that encompasses historical topics, literature, current events, science and more.
- Articles and viewpoints about controversial issues.