Welcome back Sewanhaka HS students!
If you are reading this, chances are you're curious about the library and what it has to offer. Hopefully the following does a good job of filling you in about everything the library can do for you!
1. First of all - Welcome new 7th graders! I look forward to meeting you all during library orientation in September!
2. New computers - You will notice that we have a lot of BRAND NEW computers at the library. We're all very excited about them. You will notice that we now also have two rows of computers in the main room of the library - the computers in the back are to be used by classes only.
3. We also have a new copy machine and scanner. Remember - copies are 10 cents a page. If you need to use the scanner, speak to a librarian and we will gladly set it up for you.
4. New books! We have over 100 new books that we will be rolling out through the month of September. You can find most of them on the book displays when you enter the library, or on the cart, appropriately labeled, "NEW BOOKS" next to my desk.
5. Remember - if you need help with anything, you can ask a librarian!
Once again, on behalf of the library staff, welcome back! We wish all of you an excellent school year!